Saturday, September 3, 2016

Anguish Dimension Interview


1.For those that have never heard of you before, can you tell us a little bit about the band?

Ale: "The band started in the second part of 2015 with the intent to play a kind of atmospheric black metal. Osten send me some interesting tracks about his past project and then we work together to make new songs. Osten plays guitars, bass & keyboard, while I'm the vocalist, I play keyboard, I write lyrics and I make the drum programming".

2.How would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recording?

Ale: "Very raw & cold, pure feeling, a mix from old school black metal & symphonic black metal".

3.What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?

Ale: "Human conditions, the foolish of the war, the alienation of the humanity in the last centuries, and I think that in "Children of the Wolves" we want to send a message: technology can't slave humanity".

4.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Anguish Dimension'?

Ale: "Anguish Dimension is a place where you can find yourself. This world, unfortunately, is dominated by a sense of Anguish. I want to continue my lyrical path that I started with Hell Baron's Wrath, my ex band."

5.Currently there are only 2 members in the band, are you open to working with other musicians or do you prefer to remain a duo?

Ale: "We're open to extend the line-up, but if we take new musicians, they must be honestly in passion with the project".

6.Are there any plans for live shows in the future?

Ale: "I don't think but...never say never..."

7.Currently you are unsigned, are you looking for a label or have received any interest?

Ale: "Yes, we're searching a new label".

8.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of black metal?

Ale: "I don't know, I hope good level, "Children of the Wolves" is out since a couple of days"

9.Are any of the band members also involved with any other bands or musical projects these days?

Ale: "I play music since 2002. Music is one of my passions. At the moment I don't have other projects, because Maka Isna & Donnie's Leach 88 are on hold. In the past, I played with Cruel Criminal, Hell Baron's Wrath, Superior Rage, Ecc."

Osten: "I play with Project Gulag and sometimes I compose electronic music".

10.Where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?

Ale: "I don't know".

11.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?

Ale: "First of all, I love Music. Not only a genre. I'm graduated at DAMS Musica in Bologna. About Metal, I love band like Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Guano Apes, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Slayer, Nevermore & much others. I like many different genres & styles,my favourite composer all time is Igor StravinskiJ".

12.What are some of your non musical interests?

Ale: "Formula 1 & motorsport, NBA basketball, cinema and literature, in particular poetry".

13.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?

Ale: "Follow your heart and your passions with your feet on the ground".

https://soundcloud.com/anguish-dimension

No comments:

Post a Comment